Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Into week 3,,,,

23 Feb 2011

I was going to write about what I am upto here at ARN and instead I cant help but think about watching the horror unfold in Christchurch.

When the NZ Herald website slowed down, I had to go to skynews website to get my news. The raw video they had on there was just unbelievable. Buildings smashed, cars crushed and with it the loss of life and limbs.

All I could do was stare at the computer screen in disbelief.
I have a couple of friends in Chch, i got hold of one of them and she said she was fine except for the fact that roads around them had literally opened up which meant they couldnt use their cars. Atleast she was safe.

Another mate of mine, is unaccounted for. I pray he is found alive :|

Anyone reading this blog... i see facebook and twitter filled with thoughts and prayers for Christchurch residents.

Thoughts and prayers are well and good.. but they do not put food on the table or mend broken houses. DONATE!

Lots of places available to do that. Every dollar helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment