Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Friday, April 29, 2011

One more over...

29 April 2011

Wrapped up the ARN  Project on the 21st of April and headed back to Auckland the morning after. The plan was to give my parents a surprise as they had no idea I was coming over. Worked out wonderfully in the end and was a good way to come back home.

There is still work to be done in ARN as my project wasnt completed but with the limitations that I had with time etc, we got it to the best shape that we could and I am quite confident that Chris (who will start his new role with ARN from monday 2nd May) will have no issues in completing this quickly after the meeting we had as part of the handover process.

So the question is what's next in line for me as part of this program.


The plan is to go see Jeremy Rees at APN Online and get myself a project in that area. More on that in the coming days.

There is also recruitment ongoing for the new batch of Fast Track peeps happening as we speak so definitely looking forward to seeing who will join us for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment