Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Assignment

10 Apr 2012

So i have been with APN Education Media in Sydney since beginning of February.

It has been an invaluable experience coming in the middle of a lot of change for this organisation and being asked to take charge and bring some stability to the front.

And while I was still finding my feet in a new work place, there has been a lot of issues which needed to be resolved.

Two months later as I get ready to move back to Auckland, I can proudly say that the organisation is a lot more settled than it has been in the last few months. However the job is far from complete and unfortunately, i wont be here to see it through. Nevertheless, I do believe that things will only get better with time.

On a lighter note, the Easter weekend in Sydney was brilliant and I kicked it off with Salsa dancing on the thursday night. This was followed by an epic BBQ on friday, some R&R on Saturday and then another BBQ on sunday, followed by some more much required R&R on monday. Where did the weekend disappear!

Monkey-ing around 

No comments:

Post a Comment