Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i'm back !

29/06/2010

After an eventful but fun holiday I am now back in Auckland and its time to get back into work again.

The holiday itself started off with Qantas losing my baggage and I had to spend 3 days in Toronto with no luggage!

If that wasn’t bad enough, the trip to NY from Toronto started off with the security guards singling me out for some "random" checks.

What was even crazier was that the amount of security to get in to see the Statue of Liberty was greater than when I entered the country.

Las Vegas and LA was nice and hot and great fun.

Coming back to Auckland in this cold is a huge turnaround from the weather across the pacific I am now checking up on the outbound campaigns and seeing if there is any tweaking required to the original offer.

Its mom's bday today so here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment