Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Research continues....

28 April 2010

Sat down with Chris and gave him the learning’s I sought in this block. This was quite good as Chris now has a clear idea of what I was after and which projects may be best suited to be mutually beneficial. (Tip: Be as specific as possible when noting down the learning required)

Subsequently, after going through the learnings that i seek, Chris has handed me the NZ Woman's weekly surveys that have been completed to get feedback from the market.

Currently reading the 2007 and 2010 readership survey which will give me an insight on what the perception by the readers are and areas of improvement that is sought with the rebranding exercise.
(Tip: Get copies of both competitors, Woman's day and New Idea, in front of you when reading the survey so you can compare in real time what the readers are talking about)

The readership surveys are less presentations and more encyclopaedias! Just goes on to show the amount of research that has gone into this already and how imperative the change is for this publication. It definitely makes up for a good read into the psyche of the consumer. Really important for me as I never really read any of these publications usually!

That’s all for today folks. Have a good night.

*I have decided that I am going to try and update this blog every morning so that I can capture the previous day as a whole and dont have to sit here after work trying to fill this out*

1 comment:

  1. I guess you could be forgiven for not reading Womens Weekly THAT often! Thanks for keeping us in your stream of consciousness!

    ReplyDelete