Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Change of scenery

25/05/2010

Acting upon a suggestion by Alice, I relocated myself to the Crème magazine area earlier today.

First day here and I have increased the male population in my area by 100%!

So what have I learnt in my 5 hours of being here? So far I have found out who Emily Blunt is and how she is the ‘bestest’ and why Michael Bublè is not hot!

And oh, one of the girls agrees with me that Robert Pattison (the Zoolanderesque vampire off Twilight) cannot act to save his life. Unfortunately, she is the only one in this area so far that agrees with me.

What is amazing is how these talented girls can have all this fun while still working incredibly hard!

I have a feeling it will be fun getting to know this side of the business :)

And now, back to the NZM project…. Tristan, Lawrence and I sat down to discuss the reporting requirements for the project. This was to ensure that we would be in a position to replicate the same requirements from the outsourced agents if we were to go down that path. This would ensure parity when it came to analysing the results at our end.

We decided upon the requirements and now I will need to get that across to the Global Connect if we were to go down that path.

No comments:

Post a Comment