Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Friday, May 7, 2010

Subscription sales insight

7/05/2010

Sonali and I had a really good catch up yesterday around NSM and the way it operates it subscription sales. MaaX has delivered a lot for them both in not only ease of reporting but also helping generate warm leads which only upto a year ago was non existing.

I still need data from Sonali to confirm the positive impact MaaX has had on them and she has agreed to send that through to me soon.

Sonali also introduced me to Tim Mooney (Subscriber Manager) who deals with promotions and campaigns in the paper. I have set a meeting with Tim for today to discuss his role in further detail and get some insights on what MaaX has done for his team.

The timeline is getting very tight for handing in the report and I am yet to get information on quite a few things. Will keep Chris updated on that as I go along.

Had a brief catch up with Bosco yesterday after he was done with the meetings in Digital and had enough time to catch up for a coffee before his taxi was due to pick him up to take him to the airport. It was good seeing him and I look forward to catching up with the rest of the boys at some point.

Today is the monthly drinks here at NZ Magazines and it should be a good opportunity to meet some more people in a more social environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment