Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Monday, May 3, 2010

Second week

03/05/2010

Started the week today sitting down with Tristan.

He gave me a really good insight of how MaaX worked and what its capabilities were. Basically any information that was required was available as long as the right questions were asked.

Next step is to sit down with Brad Glading (Research Manager, NSM) to work out the profile of NZWW and NZL subscribers.

I will then bring that information to Tristan and overlay that against the current NZH subscribers and come up with a group of subscribers that can be targeted to increase subscriptions.

The more I understand about MaaX and its capabilities the more questions are coming to mind.

Sarah Sandley has come back from leave today and came over and asked me how I was settling in. We have a formal catch up tomorrow and she also has a project for me so that should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment