Search this entire Blog and all the posts

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gaining momentum

12/05/2010

Today just really flew by.

There was a lot of following up to do on the original scoping report and started getting information on getting a new one off the ground.

I also spent time with Angela Blair (Advertising Strategy Manager) who is currently working on a CRM project for APN. She was really helpful and gave me some good tips on project management and common pitfalls to avoid. She also offered to be available in case there was anything in the future that I might need her assistance for.

I also spent time with Sonali around working out what the best way going forward would be to get telemarketers in for the new project. There are a few options to consider (whether to go inhouse with temps or outsource) which I shall work on in the coming days.

I really want this new project to get enough data so that it can be used as a test case for future activities.

Tired now..and its raining again (lucky I got my umbrella!)

No comments:

Post a Comment